🌹5 MSc/Ph.D degree will be sponsored. Application Deadline: 30 October 2020
🌷Research Center of Excellence in Innovation of Essential oil, Walailak University is currently inviting applications for Masters and Ph.D Scholarships in Agro-Industry and Biotechnology (International Program)
(1) Applicants for MSc degree must have at least a GPA of 3.00 from bachelor’s degree.
(2) Applicants who intend to study for both MSc and Ph.D degree must have received honors with the bachelor’s degree and must have at least a GPA of 3.25 from bachelor’s degree.
(3) Applicants who intent to apply for Ph.D. degree must graduate master’s degree and have at least a GPA of 3.50.
(4) Publication in ISI journal will get a special consideration for higher monthly stipend.
(5) Applicants must have graduated from BSc/MSc in Food Technology, Food Science and Technology, Agro-Industry, Microbiology, Biotechnology, Bioscience, or related fields.
(6) Students who have fulfilled all academic requirements from previous degree but awaiting graduation ceremony are also encouraged to apply. However, they must resume class latest by semester 2, 2020 (around November 2020). If the scholarship is awarded, students are required to study full-time at Walailak University.
(7) The research areas covered by the scholarship include Food Safety, Food Microbiology or Food packaging, Application of essential oil in food (Food safety, food packaging, functional foods), Human Brain, Plant Pathogen
(8) Applicants must have good communication skill in English Language with evidence of English test score (400 score in TOEFL or equivalent is required).
Contact for more details at: Associate professor Dr. Narumol Matan
Email: email@example.com https://essentialoil.wu.ac.th/